Why Join USNA?
Annual Membership dues are $129.50 which includes membership to both USNA and NASN.
Did you know that there are many benefits to joining USNA? Here are some of the benefits members
• Free or discounted rates for online courses geared towards school nurses (CEU hours)
• Subscription to The Journal of School Nursing and NASN School Nurse (published 6 times a year)
• Discounted rates to USNA and NASN conferences
• Discounts to special items at the NASN Bookstore
• Scholarship and grant opportunities
• Access to the NASN forum regarding topics related to school nursing
• Informative correspondences about current events and school nursing policy and procedures
• Connect with other school nurses
• Vision Service Plan (VSP) for Students Program – eye exams and corrective lenses
Have questions or hesitant about joining? Feel free to contact any USNA board member.